This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
where are xfig libraries specified?
- From: apchar <apchar at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 00:37:36 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: where are xfig libraries specified?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I want to add some components to the default xfig libraries. I want to put
them where they'd ultimately go (/usr/lib/xfig/Libraries/newstuffdir). But I
cant find the resource or file that determines the path to the libraries
available to xfig. It's not specified in /etc/X11/app-defaults/Fig where I'd
expect it to be. $XFIGLIBDIR is not set. It's not in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.
I can't add anything to the library without access to that resource (or
file). I know I can use the -library_dir switch but I want my stuff to show
up in the default menus.
So where is the resource/file I edit to add my library?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple