Re: Update CoreUtils

Eric Blake wrote:
On 05/11/2014 10:42 AM, Steven Penny wrote:
Can we get an update? I can create a build if needed.
I haven't relinquished maintainership of this package yet.  It's still
on my list of things to build, when I get a moment (although free time
has been a bit sparse as of late with the birth of my daughter last month).

Please note that a new x86 coreutils package should not install 'hostname' and will require a synchronized upload of the x86 hostname package. The x86_64 distro already contains a hostname-less coreutils and hostname package.

https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-04/msg00103.html
https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-08/msg00107.html

The download URL from above mail is no longer valid (dyn.com stopped the free accounts).
New:

wget -e robots=off -np -nH --cut-dirs=1 -R'index.html*' -r \
http://chrfranke.no-ip.org/cygwin/x86/release/hostname

Christian