This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Was ploticus package removed from Cygwin?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:52:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: Was ploticus package removed from Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C54E9290C4A1014786CA8B95AF42A69B0196499460F1 at GMC0050 dot CI dot ORG> <53589768 dot 5030009 at gmail dot com>
> On 24/04/2014 03:45, Bill Border wrote:
> > When I first installed Cygwin about 2 years ago, in the setup program I was able to search for and install the ploticus package.
> > I just re-downloaded the Cygwin setup program and when I search for ploticus it is not found.
> > Was it removed? If so, is there a way to add it to my cygwin installation?
> > TIA.
> > Thanks,
> > Bill
> only available for 32bit
Hi. Yes, I haven't gotten around to rebuilding it for 64-bit. The
package hasn't been updated in quite a while - I seem to remember
running into some packaging trouble the last time I tried.
Frankly I wasn't sure that anyone still wanted it. I haven't used it in
a while myself. But if it's still useful, I can give it another go.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple