This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
64-bit vs. 32-bit
- From: Tom Szczesny <tavmem at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:26:22 -0400
- Subject: 64-bit vs. 32-bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have a 64-bit Windows laptop, and installed Cygwin several years ago.
I wish to verify that I did install the 64-bit installation.
I get the following results:
cygcheck (cygwin) 1.7.15
If I did install the 64-bit version, when I rebuild my Linux app on
Cygwin, do I automatically get a 64-bit executable (that will not run
on a 32-bit Windows computer)?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple