This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Coverity Scan
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:19:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Coverity Scan
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5359F391 dot 8060309 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <20140425083500 dot GA5666 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 25/04/14 09:35, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
There are some conditions associated with using Coverity Scan . The
one thing that jumps out is that our relationship with RedHat might be
a stumbling block. We can but ask - the worst that can happen is that
they politely decline.
They will. #7 won't fly due to the buyout license clause.
Would you like me to enquire anyway?
There have been a few hints on this list about a possible move from CVS
to git. If such a move were on the cards then that should probably
happen first - I wouldn't want the nugatory effort of getting this
working from CVS only to have to change it almost immediately.
Yeah, I'm n ot exactly looking forward to it since I'm very familiar
with CVS or SVN, but have nothing but trouble with git. But since
everybody else is so very happy with git, I guess I'll have to adapt.
It might help ease your pain knowing that you can use github with a svn
client (to a limited extent):
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple