This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: Coverity Scan
- From: Jan Nijtmans <jan dot nijtmans at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:10:31 +0200
- Subject: Fwd: Coverity Scan
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAO1jNwuZhQoyccTTGJWcdUJHHQjHeYc5GZEyG-Hci5kfLaMcTA at mail dot gmail dot com>
2014-04-25 10:35 GMT+02:00 Corinna Vinschen:
> Yeah, I'm n ot exactly looking forward to it since I'm very familiar
> with CVS or SVN, but have nothing but trouble with git. But since
> everybody else is so very happy with git, I guess I'll have to adapt.
There are other alternatives than SVN and Git, you could try
Jari Aalto made fossil version 1.28 available recently as
Cygwin/Cygwin64 package, which works fine. (Previous
builds had issues due to SQLite build problems, but those
are all fixed in this build). Highly recommended,
especially if you hate GIT (you are not the only one, really!),
I am using it extensively.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple