This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin needs a man-db port
- From: "Chris J. Breisch" <chris dot ml at breisch dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:47:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin needs a man-db port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5241EF7D dot 9080309 at xs4all dot nl> <52433E7A dot 4070600 at xs4all dot nl> <524341E5 dot 6080601 at xs4all dot nl> <5322EA04 dot 3040008 at xs4all dot nl> <53501E4E dot 7080103 at breisch dot org> <5357D9AE dot 6060807 at breisch dot org> <8149fda0a7a38274bc0e23ff09b4b1ea at xs4all dot nl>
I must have done something wrong in the build before I sent this.
Re-building libpipeline does cause 'make check' to execute the tests.
I got one failure. I've talked to the owner of the project, and he's
sent me a patch that does eliminate the failure. So I now have a
libpipeline where all tests pass under Cygwin.
Would you like to send the patch to me?
It's been committed into git.
I'm also currently waiting on a patch for the one test failure for man-db.
Chris J. Breisch
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple