This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:35:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C00EA9 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <534B2EFE dot 4010509 at cornell dot edu> <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2225C01C84 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <534CB0AF dot 2040504 at cornell dot edu> <83y4z7jcb3 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <534D5AB8 dot 6030201 at cornell dot edu> <535308D8 dot 1070200 at cornell dot edu> <53585331 dot 1010205 at acm dot org>
On 4/23/2014 7:56 PM, David Rothenberger wrote:
Ken Brown wrote:
I've rebuilt emacs-24.3 with the gnutls fix. David and Achim (and
anyone else who's been experiencing these crashes), please try the
following binary and let me know if it solves the problem:
I had been experience pretty frequent emacs-w32 crashes (every few
days). Your test binary has resolved the problem for me. I have not had
a crash since last Friday except for a repeatable crash from refining a
difference with ediff, which I believe is unrelated.
Thanks for providing the binary for testing.
Thanks for the feedback.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple