This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Was ploticus package removed from Cygwin?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 06:47:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Was ploticus package removed from Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C54E9290C4A1014786CA8B95AF42A69B0196499460F1 at GMC0050 dot CI dot ORG>
On 24/04/2014 03:45, Bill Border wrote:
When I first installed Cygwin about 2 years ago, in the setup program I was able to search for and install the ploticus package.
I just re-downloaded the Cygwin setup program and when I search for ploticus it is not found.
Was it removed? If so, is there a way to add it to my cygwin installation?
only available for 32bit
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple