This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin won't run web2py but gives no errors iether
- From: Andre Basel <andre dot basel at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 08:42:01 +1200
- Subject: Cygwin won't run web2py but gives no errors iether
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
While this issue came about trying to install web2py on Cygwin, as per
http://killer-web-development.com/section/2/5, I do think that it is
more an issue with my Cygwin install.
When I try and do the step
How do I confirm where the issue lies i.e. with my Cygwin or web2py install?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple