This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wow, just hit RCS bug
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:19:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Wow, just hit RCS bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <694832 dot 7961 dot bm at smtp113 dot sbc dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com>
> Just for the record, the suggested env var fix
> to "force stdio" does not work for me, but the
That was never suggested as a fix, but to show that the problem occurs
with files much less than 256kiB size when forcing the code path through
stdio (which is what the "0" setting does). The RCS test suite passes
on Cygwin since it never actively tests this code path.
> to allow 10megs of diffs does..
Which will fail once you happen upon a diff that gets that large.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple