This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trouble with running cygwin dll on Vortex86MX+ CPU
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:19:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Trouble with running cygwin dll on Vortex86MX+ CPU
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140404083359 dot GD2508 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140404T113717-470 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140404113738 dot GF2508 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140407T124141-753 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140407112313 dot GA17922 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5342D299 dot 1040101 at cygwin dot com> <loom dot 20140407T225832-327 at post dot gmane dot org> <534322E8 dot 8070701 at cygwin dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1404071509070 dot 9344 at ming dot fruitbat dot org> <534350BD dot 9040806 at cygwin dot com> <20140408015026 dot GA2359 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <53435811 dot 6080104 at cygwin dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1404151442580 dot 9344 at ming dot fruitbat dot org> <loom dot 20140416T151909-838 at post dot gmane dot org> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1404160848590 dot 9344 at ming dot fruitbat dot org>
Peter A. Castro writes:
> Ah. You are making the assumption I'm running my little project
> (Cygwin Time Machine) on Windows? No. This is run on a Linux server
> I use (heresy, I know :-), mostly using automated scripts and cron
I just wanted to avoid folks asking for those "new" versions on Cygwin
when they are already here. I certainly didn't want to suggest you do
or should run your server on Windows. :-)
> When I tried this years ago, it didn't compile and I didn't have time to
> persue it. But the recent versions of upx (and ucl) both compile & run
> just fine.
Yes, it just builds out-of-the-box now. All software should do that!
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple