This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Maintainer for git?
- From: David Conrad <DavidConrad at acm dot org>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:40:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Maintainer for git?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEotdwnhZUAmSceCxyq5G5ZYosi458X6KQLjEt2c60mA-Vjqhw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAXzdLVODtt2BTQx0QbmN1GdS8gsbcoOLH+BazGwL8a63EfXHg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+kUOanN3FjBzQ1HRPtmXfxLSbHps5WkkqrHqw8qK6FhX8aTgw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAXzdLV_xoMM59H_6fnTgRSAVhs4FLRaMyEL9e1WBzUp4SWR8g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+kUOakGhMYEP5kjmLk1HeWTi9QNTp1Fnk5YF3JuqR_fUc6hPg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140115105534 dot GB31912 at tastycake dot net> <CAAXzdLXJYh85KDwJbunGYX3W0TxACx+4KGHLqEHvRjzDtDD=BQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <98EEF86D-B13E-40B4-9926-441A4D5909A2 at Kriegisch dot name> <20140215101425 dot GA32192 at tastycake dot net> <20140221001833 dot GA10290 at tastycake dot net> <CAKf2h5R=YDCaBLjcz-9t+pOdJWh2c3sOxtvGtUXEYF9Nevzjgg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:05 AM, Frank Fesevur wrote:
> 2014-02-21 1:18 GMT+01:00 Adam Dinwoodie:
>>> - Install git-cvs and the assorted dependencies mentioned in its
>>> setup.hint, and verify you can clone the Cygwin CVS repository. I've
>>> not managed to do this without hitting errors, but I suspect that's
>>> because I'm using the tool incorrectly.
>> I've tried this. I have `git cvsimport` seemingly working on the
>> current Git 1.7.9 build, while my build reports the following SHA1
> Probably not going to solve this issue (I can't anything about CVS in
> the changelog), but you noticed that 1.9.0 had been released recently?
Has there been any movement at all on git in the last six weeks?
What is "git-cvs"? There's no cygwin package by that name listed by setup.exe.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple