This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.29-2
- From: Shaddy Baddah <lithium-cygwin at shaddybaddah dot name>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:15:36 +1000
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.29-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20140407120011 dot GA961 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <534B87FD dot 2010203 at shaddybaddah dot name> <20140414080526 dot GG3271 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2014-04-14 18:05+1000, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Apr 14 17:02, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
On 2014-04-07 22:00+1000, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I just released Cygwin 1.7.29-2. This is a bugfix release.
I looked to see if this had been asked, but couldn't see anything. I'm
curious as to why this is a -2 release? Accident?
Depends on how you look at it, I guess. I created and uploaded a -1
version, but no half hour later I found the problem which made cygserver
report the broken signal_arrived handle, so I uploaded -2 with the fix.
Thanks :-) I thought I'd missed an update. Glad having to update twice
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple