This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible bug with chere 1.4 when configuring for fish
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Dave Kilroy <kilroyd at googlemail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:56:25 +0400
- Subject: Re: Possible bug with chere 1.4 when configuring for fish
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <534452B8 dot 2030909 at gmail dot com> <1397124355 dot 23022 dot 284E4ADE at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <53471AE5 dot 5040801 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Dave Kilroy!
> -1 mode fails because fish would prefer cygpath was run on the argument
> first. I'm not sure why this works in bash.
Because bash know what is going on. In fact, many cygwin tools recognize
> I'll try put together a fix for the latter issue, but it may be a while
> before I can upload*.
> Konrad, are you able to chase the former issue? NB Konrad's email
> provider is out of action.
> Ronald, your choices as the moment:
> - Add cygwin\bin to your windows path
> - Use the above snippet without the check for a login shell, and method
> -2. If you don't start too many subshells you're probably OK. If you do
> need subshells, you could change the check to test if /bin is already in
> the path.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 11.04.2014, <14:55>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple