This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: We need steenking patches (Re: Cygwin kill utility...)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:45:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: We need steenking patches (Re: Cygwin kill utility...)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140409032833 dot GA2351 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLUk3L3zRcGoLmb=GM-rnF7K8Y=fqNA8n9gfgVhja5TL2Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140409055117 dot GA1878 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLXxAnB0JYHuvJj44ZAT=Uc-G12Xt+xsirnmiPBkOJ4U-w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53457A4C dot 1050104 at etr-usa dot com> <CAAXzdLVfbuWujEXQXsZY2_puq7JkEmJemeEZJ+DXhdQHb2wQLA at mail dot gmail dot com> <627347831 dot 20140410055843 at yandex dot ru> <CAAXzdLXrKtdb2unB8x_OfTtL3Tfa9gGqmHLOCVhhnWmeyNG1=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <5346B4EF dot 4060202 at breisch dot org> <CAAXzdLWhwVY=3f531eM72eF9PEwxO+_S0EmCsOi9SXWyJ6CPmg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 07:11:02PM -0500, Steven Penny wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
>> I admit that Christopher can be gruff at times. And I think that sometimes
>> he has a bit of an attitude. But, honestly I don't blame him for that. Look
>> at it from his perspective.
>Christopher Faylor is an invaluable part of this project, but his complaining
>about lack of developers adds no value.
Actually, it was Corinna who first complained about the lack of contributions.
My original contribution to this thread noting that a person who found
the source could provide a patch. That has nothing to do with "web
repos" since the person had already tracked down the code.
>>So, like Andy, pardon me if I'm not moved to tears by your difficulties
>My difficulties? I dont see your name on this list
>http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-04/msg00206.html so perhaps you should
>get out of that glass house.
If lack of contributions to Cygwin precludes someone having an opinion
then, well, gee...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple