This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: We need steenking patches (Re: Cygwin kill utility...)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:40:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: We need steenking patches (Re: Cygwin kill utility...)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140409055117 dot GA1878 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLXxAnB0JYHuvJj44ZAT=Uc-G12Xt+xsirnmiPBkOJ4U-w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53457A4C dot 1050104 at etr-usa dot com> <CAAXzdLVfbuWujEXQXsZY2_puq7JkEmJemeEZJ+DXhdQHb2wQLA at mail dot gmail dot com> <627347831 dot 20140410055843 at yandex dot ru> <CAAXzdLXrKtdb2unB8x_OfTtL3Tfa9gGqmHLOCVhhnWmeyNG1=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <5346B4EF dot 4060202 at breisch dot org> <CAAXzdLWhwVY=3f531eM72eF9PEwxO+_S0EmCsOi9SXWyJ6CPmg at mail dot gmail dot com> <53473717 dot 7040501 at breisch dot org> <CAAXzdLWjsxkZhJkSwt7xX+vve+e52KYmG_gbTtthADjXuK9V+Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 07:39:49PM -0500, Steven Penny wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
>>>> So, like Andy, pardon me if I'm not moved to tears by your difficulties
>>>> submitting patches.
>> So, again, pardon me if I'm not moved to tears by your difficulties.
>Oops, sorry folks it looks like I trigged a broken record. Sir, I have made my
>suggestion to improve the lack of developers. Did you have anything constructive
>to add to the conversation, like your own suggestion? Or did you want to just
>keep parroting off the same sentence? Cheers.
Broken record? Parrotting? Bwahaha!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple