This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Still testing needed: New passwd/group AD/SAM integration
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:20:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Still testing needed: New passwd/group AD/SAM integration
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140410145323 dot GB2437 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5346B667 dot 3040704 at breisch dot org> <20140410152809 dot GD2437 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5346E55D dot 6020405 at etr-usa dot com> <20140410190424 dot GK2437 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/10/2014 3:04 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I like slashes a lot more for obvious reasons. But maybe, and that
wouldn't be too hard to implement, we could accept account names with
slash and with backslash, just as we do with pathnames. Output of
usernames would be with slashes, of course.
Well, just an idea.
Yeah but I'd say it's a good one if it it can be done without too much
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple