This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling Heimdal
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:39:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: Compiling Heimdal
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f5b61mize6p dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <534582A5 dot 6090908 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <f5b1tx6z96i dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk>
On 2014-04-09 12:47, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
On 2014-04-09 10:59, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
Trying to build heimdal to debug other problem. Installed sources,
installed missing dependency of gettext-devel, hit a previously known
You are missing BRs, namely libedit-devel and libsqlite3-devel.
Thanks! Help me not waste time (mine and others') again, please, by
telling me how I should have known that/been able to find that out?
The --with-sqlite3=/usr --with-libedit=/usr configure flags.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple