This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling Heimdal
- From: ht at inf dot ed dot ac dot uk (Henry S. Thompson)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 18:47:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Compiling Heimdal
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f5b61mize6p dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <534582A5 dot 6090908 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
> On 2014-04-09 10:59, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
>> Trying to build heimdal to debug other problem. Installed sources,
>> installed missing dependency of gettext-devel, hit a previously known
>> problem (?):
> You are missing BRs, namely libedit-devel and libsqlite3-devel.
Thanks! Help me not waste time (mine and others') again, please, by
telling me how I should have known that/been able to find that out?
Maybe same question -- acronym failure: BR ?
Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: email@example.com
[mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple