This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin kill utility //Was: cgwin_internal(): difference b/w CW_CYGWIN_PID_TO_WINPID and CW_GETPINFO_FULL for taking only dwProcessId ?
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:34:21 +0000
- Subject: RE: Cygwin kill utility //Was: cgwin_internal(): difference b/w CW_CYGWIN_PID_TO_WINPID and CW_GETPINFO_FULL for taking only dwProcessId ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C8AED9C at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20140408031817 dot GA1796 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C8B4372 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20140408090129 dot GC28755 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>,<6CF2FC1279D0844C9357664DC5A08BA2464FF5 at MLBXV06 dot nih dot gov>
> He's a contractor for the US Government. That makes things complicated and sometimes seemingly nonsensical.
A patch (however small) means code, all my code must under the Public Domain Notice (and which can't be GPL'd). Thus, our legal
office does not allow us contributing any such code, but verbal description of a problem (hence not constituting code per se) is okay.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple