This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-*-binutils-22.214.171.124.acd6540-1 (x86/x86_64)
- From: m0viefreak <m0viefreak dot cm at googlemail dot com>
- To: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 21:09:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-*-binutils-126.96.36.199.acd6540-1 (x86/x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53428E1A dot 3030808 at alice dot it>
>> I fixed it for now by placing an empty dummy default-manifest.o file in
>> working directory.
> May you describe how you have crated it or attach here your empty file?
> I tried in different ways but always fail in building with:
> "...default-manifest.o: file not recognized: File format not recognized"
$ touch default-manifest.c
$ gcc -c default-manifest.c
Instead of 'gcc' use the appropriate (i.e. i686-w64-mingw32-gcc)
That will give you a default-manifest.o that the linker will recognize.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple