This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7.25-1.7.28 - the perl process couldn't wake up after system call
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 12:37:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7.25-1.7.28 - the perl process couldn't wake up after system call
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANHHSWbZVvN9SM-q+kJ2CQiCB41j2y3Ucdib5aj-L4B4pa-hdg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/7/2014 8:03 AM, Eduard wrote:
Cygwin 1.7.25-1.7.28 on Win7-64bit.
perl version is v5.14.2.
Sometimes during system call from perl we see the following error:
0 [sig] perl 9852 stopped_or_terminated: couldn't wake up wait event
0x110, Win32 error 6
The process hangs and cannot be terminated by kill command. The only
way to kill process is with windows task manager.
Our tasks require many system calls to complete
Please advise how to resolve this.
Is it any better or worse with Cygwin 1.7.29 that was just released?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple