This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Tons of cygserver errors
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 14:23:11 +0000
- Subject: RE: Tons of cygserver errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C8ADCB0 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20140407095722 dot GH2061 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20140407114502 dot GI2061 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> I created a fix and I'm just building cygwin 1.7.29 with it.
That's a good news, and thanks for the quick fix! I'll let you
know if the issue is resolved on my end, too.