This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: exe.stackdump is always empty
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 14:21:30 +0000
- Subject: RE: exe.stackdump is always empty
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C8A8F7F at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20140331101915 dot GC23383 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C8A9B8C at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20140331114705 dot GC2508 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C8ADBB2 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20140407091207 dot GE2061 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> Hmm, not me. In my case a stackdump is generated...
There seems to be an access denied condition "C000005" along the lines of the strace output that I've sent.
What could have caused that? Can that be a reason for me not getting the core dump at all?