This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-*-binutils-188.8.131.52.acd6540-1 (x86/x86_64)
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: m0viefreak dot cm at googlemail dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 13:38:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-*-binutils-184.108.40.206.acd6540-1 (x86/x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I fixed it for now by placing an empty dummy default-manifest.o file in
May you describe how you have crated it or attach here your empty file?
I tried in different ways but always fail in building with:
"...default-manifest.o: file not recognized: File format not recognized"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple