This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Tons of cygserver errors
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 02:33:18 +0000
- Subject: RE: Tons of cygserver errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C8ADCB0 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20140407005919 dot GC4576 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
> You seem to have no problem asking for help with cygserver without
> insulting cygserver in the process. Possibly you're even interested in
> improving cygserver.
I was trying to submit a bug report in good faith (and many tries, for that matter),
yet the only way to do that was through this list. But the list was bouncing
my posts, which I had finally cut short of the strace output, which I thought
was a valuable piece of information, and which you guys would not receive now,
thanks to the filter...