This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: NOT WORKED AROUND Re: No I/O redirection under GDB
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 20:51:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: NOT WORKED AROUND Re: No I/O redirection under GDB
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140405022905 dot GA8268 at dimstar dot local dot net> <533F6FAC dot 5060200 at cs dot umass dot edu> <20140405041514 dot GB8268 at dimstar dot local dot net> <20140405092337 dot GC8268 at dimstar dot local dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Apr 05, 2014 at 08:23:37PM +1100, Duncan Roe wrote:
>Sorry for the noise everyone.
>I started to compose the last mail thinking "set inferior-tty" would solve my
>problem. Then on further testing, I found it didn't.
>I'm still up for fixing gdb to do the job properly - or can someone on this list
>tell me why I'd be wasting my time?
The situation hasn't changed. gdb doesn't currently deal with
redirection. It's not impossible to do but I doubt it's in anyone's
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple