This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: relocation truncated to fit: R_X86_64_PC32 against undefined symbol `len'
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 15:14:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: relocation truncated to fit: R_X86_64_PC32 against undefined symbol `len'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1404050922190 dot 20917 at KarmannGhia dot org> <534034EB dot 702 at gmail dot com> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1404051016440 dot 20917 at KarmannGhia dot org> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1404051152010 dot 20917 at KarmannGhia dot org>
On 4/5/2014 2:53 PM, Richard wrote:
> On 4/5/2014 1:15 PM, Richard wrote:
> binutils 2.24.51-1 OK
There were some problems with this release of binutils. You might try
updating to 2.24.51-2.
Great suggestion but unfortunately it didn't cure the problem. -frown-
Too bad. In that case I think you should check again for `len' in
ctjc.c or in some file that it includes. The only other thing I can
think of is that there's something wrong with your gcc command line:
> $ gcc -o ctjc.exe ctjc.o hashc.o sha1.o;
Is there a missing library?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple