This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: relocation truncated to fit: R_X86_64_PC32 against undefined symbol `len'
- From: Richard <richard at KarmannGhia dot org>
- To: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 10:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: relocation truncated to fit: R_X86_64_PC32 against undefined symbol `len'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1404050922190 dot 20917 at KarmannGhia dot org> <534034EB dot 702 at gmail dot com>
(don't know why a reply to your message had no text content - you must
have sent it as an attachment!)
I have the source available, but it's proprietary, so I can't share it,
no. However, I can dig through to look for things - and make changes if
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple