This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pine mail reader
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 00:23:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Pine mail reader
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <e0tcppkxfb8x dot fsf at www1 dot g9 dot pair dot com> <533F160C dot 50707 at etr-usa dot com>
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM, Warren Young wrote:
> Pine is basically dead, partly because of licensing/trademark problems with
> the University of Washington, and partly due to waning interest from that
> same group. (Cite: http://goo.gl/SkfCef)
I guess it's Pine for the fjords.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple