This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trouble with running cygwin dll on Vortex86MX+ CPU
- From: Colin <colin dot wall at gallagher dot co>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:57:06 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Trouble with running cygwin dll on Vortex86MX+ CPU
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140403T003453-906 at post dot gmane dot org> <533E7010 dot 2010202 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X <yselkowitz <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> Therefore, in order to even attempt to make this work, you would have to
> recompile gcc for -march=i586 default, then rebuild *everything* with
> that gcc; but I can't guarantee that there won't be other issues as well.
>  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex86#CPU
You people on this list are awesome. I should have come here earlier...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple