Re: SQL server utility not working when invoked(from a asp.net application) using cygwin

Hi,

Thanks for the response Chris.Really appreciate the help.
Well,The return status for the sqlcmd command is 1. sqlcmd probably
just does not get executed.The query is not executed nor is the output
redirected to sql.log.It does not even give an error message if I pass
an incorrect parameter.

The same script (ie. Test.script here) & the sqlcmd command in it are
executed correctly when directly invoked from the cygwin terminal.

One more interesting thing here is that if I use the osql utility
(It's a sql server utility similar to sqlcmd) instead of sqlcmd in the
script,it works perfectly fine (even when the script is called from
the asp.net application).

Also, I'll upgrade to a more recent version of cygwin and check if it
solves the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Afreen T