This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: subversion silently fails
- From: "jaakov jaakov" <jaakov at ro dot ru>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:11:36 +0400
- Subject: Re: subversion silently fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: "jaakov jaakov" <jaakov at ro dot ru>
As a stab in the dark, can you try running `rebaseall` per the instructions in
Did not help either. It might have even slightly worsened the installation, since before having rebased, the command
strace svn help 1>>/tmp/svn.log 2>>/tmp/svn.log
had not segfaulted, but had ran forever, having been continuously enlarging /tmp/svn.log with some repeated "...leave..." message. Now the command does segfault, producing the output mentioned in a previous e-mail.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple