This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
exe.stackdump is always empty
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 05:00:40 +0000
- Subject: exe.stackdump is always empty
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I wonder, if there any special setup was necessary to make coredumps non-empty.
When my program crashes it leaves only the following:
Frame Function Args
despite is was built and linked with -g (so should have all the debugging info
intact). I did not modify any shell limits from their stock values, either.
$ ulimit -a
core file size (blocks, -c) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) unlimited
file size (blocks, -f) unlimited
open files (-n) 256
pipe size (512 bytes, -p) 8
stack size (kbytes, -s) 2025
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 256
virtual memory (kbytes, -v) unlimited
Any insight will be greatly appreciated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple