This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: directory troubles
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:35:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: directory troubles
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1403250853390 dot 14168 at KarmannGhia dot org>
On 25/03/2014 17:49, Richard wrote:
Investigating, ls showed the directories /d and /l, but I couldn't cd
into them. ls -l showed simply:
ls: cannot access d: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access l: No such file or directory
d?????????? ? ? ? ? ? d
d?????????? ? ? ? ? ? l
BTW, in case it matters, this is cygwin 1.7.25.
are you sure you are not playing with a snapshot ?
it looks similar to
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple