This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
thanks to a great support team
- From: "Steven Bardwell" <SBardwell at lbmsys dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:25:03 -0400
- Subject: thanks to a great support team
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: <sbardwell at lbmsys dot com>
We have successfully ported our software to Cygwin -- in the past we have
this source code to SFU/SUA, Linux, AIX, HPUX, SCO, iSeries PASE, and OSX.
Cygwin port was no harder than any other port, and the result is working
The Cygwin version has passed its first week of beta testing at a customer
on three 32-bit servers and one 64-bit server). According to the customer,
version is noticeably faster than the SFU/SUA version they were migrating
You all run a great support operation -- helpful, knowledgeable, and fast.
support, we would still be fiddling with the #ifdefs!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple