This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for run-1.3.0-1 core dump
- From: Patrick Herbst <paherbst at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:57:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch for run-1.3.0-1 core dump
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <530548A0 dot 9060008 at gmail dot com>
> On 2/18/2014 4:16 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Did my earlier patch get included? I haven't seen a "run" new version
> My patch was the one that properly quote arguments. Maybe let's start
> with that before putting new stuff underneath it. From Chuck: "I'll
> roll a new update fairly soon."
I'm still looking for a released fix for this too. Thus far I've been
using run 1.2.
Any word on this?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple