Re: Public key authorization problem with latest snapshot

On Mar 19 11:37, Ken Brown wrote:
Here's some more weirdness involving the recent changes to exception
handling on 64-bit Cygwin.

I have an ordinary user kbrown and an administrator user
kbrown-admin. I use the following command to simulate "su":

   ssh kbrown-admin@$(hostname) .

With the current (2014-03-18) x86_64 snapshot, this doesn't work if
I try to use public key authorization.  I simply get a message

   Connection closed by fe80::81db:bf3a:6434:6015%11

and I'm not even prompted for my passphrase [*].  But if I move my
id_rsa and id_rsa.pub out of the way, I'm prompted for a password,
and I can login successfully.

Reverting to the 2014-03-17 snapshot fixes the problem.

I just checked in a change.  Please give it a try.  If this doesn't work
either, I don't know how to proceed.

This fixes the public key authorization problem, but the timeout during the starting of gtk applications is back. The "window-default" program from the other thread is still a test case for that problem.

Ken