This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin64, setup.ini is missing reference to 'cygwin64-openssl' package
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 06:43:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin64, setup.ini is missing reference to 'cygwin64-openssl' package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5328EEEA dot 3050305 at gmail dot com>
On 19/03/2014 02:12, Andrew Jones wrote:
Apparently cygwin64-openssl is available in various locations on the
web, but the setup.ini file does not contain the necessary information
to download it and I dont understand it well enough to fix it. Can
someone please help? Or am I being stupid?
eventually as cygwin64-openssl is a 32bit package for
cross compiling to 64 bit ?
what are you really looking for ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple