This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs localtion for /usr/include/*
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:48:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: cvs localtion for /usr/include/*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1394877695486-107132 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 03:01:35AM -0700, zosrothko wrote:
>I am looking for the cvs location of all the /usr/include/* includes files
>but did not found any. I checked out the repository
>Did I miss something?
Cygwin's /usr/include comes from winsup/cygwin/include and from a couple
of locations in the newlib directory.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple