This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug in /dev/dsp = problems at short wav-files (<2sec)
- From: PolarStorm <developer at clinicsearch dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Bug in /dev/dsp = problems at short wav-files (<2sec)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <dd7aefa996f687b790593445ee284496 dot squirrel at www dot physik dot tu-berlin dot de> <20140312213438 dot GC2547 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen-2 wrote
> Here was my reply to your original thread:
That seem to link back to OP in THIS same thread. (at least it does so for
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Bug-in-dev-dsp-problems-at-short-wav-files-2sec-tp107074p107076.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple