This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New snapshots are from the 1.7.29 branch. That means...
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:13:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: New snapshots are from the 1.7.29 branch. That means...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140310182725 dot GA3454 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20140310191609 dot GA7207 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <loom dot 20140311T150035-49 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140311143744 dot GA5617 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> You're responding to a heads up which was intended to *inform* you of
> this fact.
> The snapshot does not have Corinna's new code. How is that unclear?
The original message was posted when a 2014-03-10 snapshot (with AD
integration) already existed and was replaced with one that doesn't. The
website shows only that snapshot as being from the release branch. The
2013-03-09 snapshot was never explicitly mentioned in the original posting
and is not shown on the webpage as being from the release branch (which it
apparently is). More clear now?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple