This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New snapshots are from the 1.7.29 branch. That means...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:37:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: New snapshots are from the 1.7.29 branch. That means...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140310182725 dot GA3454 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20140310191609 dot GA7207 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <loom dot 20140311T150035-49 at post dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 02:01:00PM +0000, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:
>> The snapshots page is incorrectly listing every snapshot as coming from
>> the branch. Sigh. I'll fix this.
>The 2013-03-09 snapshot also doesn't appear to have the AD integration code.
You're responding to a heads up which was intended to *inform* you of
The snapshot does not have Corinna's new code. How is that unclear?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple