This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest snapshot has fixes
- From: Bengt Larsson <lists dot cygwin4 at bengtl dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:36:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: Latest snapshot has fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140227202633 dot GA3337 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLUt3rcqhRaREAfETU51=NLZ-qd=10_nNVXmUmxyK9qxGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140309191432 dot GA7884 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <9nprh9po5g7kc1smt644invhmdpt9d5co2 at 4ax dot com> <20140310202540 dot GA6231 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 05:33:38PM +0100, Bengt Larsson wrote:
>>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>>There is a new snapshot available which should fix the problem with
>>>screen status bar.
>>>There are still issues with the console buffer and full screen apps
>>>like vim/emacs/less. If you scroll the buffer while in that mode
>>>then things will get weird. The solution so far is: Don't do that.
>>>I'd appreciate it if people would try the current snapshot, paying
>>>attention to console screen issues.
>>I discovered your mail server doesn't allow *.png. Anyway:
>>Console is 55 lines, buffer 300 lines and the buffer is filled. ^L
>>in bash works as it should, but I get an artifact after less.
>This should be fixed in the latest snapshot.
>The XP breakage should also be gone.
Yup. This one
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 Laptop2 1.7.29s(0.272/5/3) 20140310 19:41:29 x86_64 Cygwin
does not have the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple