This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Latest snapshot has fixes
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:25:40 -0400
- Subject: Latest snapshot has fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140227202633 dot GA3337 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAAXzdLUt3rcqhRaREAfETU51=NLZ-qd=10_nNVXmUmxyK9qxGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140309191432 dot GA7884 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <9nprh9po5g7kc1smt644invhmdpt9d5co2 at 4ax dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 05:33:38PM +0100, Bengt Larsson wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>There is a new snapshot available which should fix the problem with
>>screen status bar.
>>There are still issues with the console buffer and full screen apps
>>like vim/emacs/less. If you scroll the buffer while in that mode
>>then things will get weird. The solution so far is: Don't do that.
>>I'd appreciate it if people would try the current snapshot, paying
>>attention to console screen issues.
>I discovered your mail server doesn't allow *.png. Anyway:
>Console is 55 lines, buffer 300 lines and the buffer is filled. ^L
>in bash works as it should, but I get an artifact after less.
This should be fixed in the latest snapshot.
The XP breakage should also be gone.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple