This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New snapshots are from the 1.7.29 branch. That means...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:16:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: New snapshots are from the 1.7.29 branch. That means...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140310182725 dot GA3454 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 02:27:25PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>...that the snapshots will not have Corinna's prize-winning passwd/group
>rewrite. Snapshots will be from the 1.7.29 branch as we approach a
>1.7.29 release. Once 1.7.29 is released, they will again be generated
>from CVS head.
The snapshots page is incorrectly listing every snapshot as coming from
the branch. Sigh. I'll fix this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple