This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Current mirror size
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:01:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: Current mirror size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <lfk132$1a7$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 12:36:47PM +0300, Alexander Kurilo wrote:
>could anyone say how much space does Cygwin mirror currently take?
>I'll be really grateful if someone can run du -hs * (or something
>similar) in the root of existing Cygwin mirror and post the output (or
>hint how can I see it myself given an existing mirror).
FWIW, just mentioning this so that you can save yourself the trouble,
but we really aren't looking for new mirrors. So if you're just
thinking about setting one up to help out it really isn't necessary.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple