This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Current mirror size
- From: Alexander Kurilo <kamazee at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:36:47 +0300
- Subject: Current mirror size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
could anyone say how much space does Cygwin mirror currently take?
I'll be really grateful if someone can run du -hs * (or something
similar) in the root of existing Cygwin mirror and post the output (or
hint how can I see it myself given an existing mirror).
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple