This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cannot copy graphics to clipboad
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 19:31:50 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: cannot copy graphics to clipboad
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp
I have build wxWidgets-2.8.12 on Cygwin_x86.
After that I have build gnuplot (4.6.5 and cvs) with wxt terminal.
On the plotting window of the terminal of gnuplot, there is a "copy to clipboad"
However, I clicked the button and tried to paste to Xfig working on Cygwin, nothing was pasted.
Cannot I use clipboard feature on Cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple